Igniting an early learning revolution worldwide
Pioneers of Right Brain Education"with over 30 years of accelerating the hearts & minds of children
Holistic early childhood education for a happier, brighter world.
In a left brain world, the right brain has been forgotten and underused.
It's time to bring it back!
The logical side
of the mind
• learn & grow, step-by-step
• focused attention
• needs slow input—loves lectures
• considered "the language brain"
• nitpicks the details
• uses reason & logic
• relies on 5 physical senses
• likes repetition & structure
• words, lists, numbers
• processes one data at a time
• practical, works well under stress
• learns well with methods and tests
• looks for danger: "Oh no!"
The creative side
of the mind
• learn & grow in exponential bursts
• photographic memory
• needs fast input—loves flashcards
• considered "the emotional brain"
• sees the BIG picture
• uses creativity & imagination
• relies on intuitive thoughts & feelings
• sponges up information
• pictures, music, movement & play
• processes data all at once
• emotional, works well when relaxed
• learns with pictures, music and play
• looks for possibilities:"Ah ha!"
TweedleWink and Wink
Early accelerated learning programs that gently nurture your child's heart & mind.
early learning right brain flashcards to teach ALL academic areas
picture-based math & reading readiness • photographic memory and speed reading play for kids
Whole Brain Programs
for Children of All Ages
You can maximize your child's potential—from infancy, preschool, elementary and teens—with two distinct programs that accelerate heart and mind. Think: right-brain active imagination and innovation, speed reading and photographic memory combined with logical left-brain communication and problem solving.
This is truly early childhood education for the 21st century.
TweedleWink (ages 0 to 6)
Our early childhood education program optimizes learning during the first years of life. TweedleWink teaches math, science, language, world cultures, music and fine art and more with flashcards, Montessori-inspired lessons, creative movement, classical music and play.
Wink (ages 6 and above)
Right brain kids thrive in schools that go beyond left-brain logic and rote memorization. Wink helps your child harness the beautiful super-learning abilities of the right brain to meet future challenges with empathy, creativity, photographic memory, speed reading, multi-sensorial visualization, and imagination-based, problem-solving skills.
Start teaching TweedleWink and Wink today.
Click on the program that matches your child's current stage of development.
Prenatal - Preschool
Amazing early flashcard lessons
to unite right-and-left brain thinking.
Start early. We'll show you how! TweedleWink is perfect for preschools, daycares, homeschools and special needs. It's accelerated early learning with heart.
• Online right brain video flashcards
• Flashcards on DVD & streaming videos
• Age-by-age baby flashcards w/guides
• Easy-to-follow whole brain activities
• Printable right brain learning materials
Children, Teens and Adults
Right brain photographic memory play
to learn in a holistic way.
Use the photographic mind. It's always on! Wink's accelerated learning program encourages speed reading and study skills for special needs and gifted students alike.
• Right brain learning kit
• Right brain student daily planner
• Right brain storybook adventure lessons
• Photographic memory games
• Speed reading for kids
Parents & Teachers
Holistic books and on-line courses
to super-charge your classroom.
Do you run a preschool? Homeschool? Work with special needs, like Autism, dyslexia, ADD/ADHD? Gifted students? Want to boost your own parenting?
Start your own right brain learning journey today with the course that’s “right” for you! Learn the philosophy, organization and techniques to teach:
• TweedleWink (ages 0–6)
• Wink: Right Brain Education (ages 7–12)
Want to see our program in action? Take a look at our HAPPY, BUSY schools in and around our Asia Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
HUG • PLAY • LEARN Our TweedleWink Right Brain Kids Learning Centers house the world's very first right-brain Montessori preschools—a beautiful blend of Maria Montessori's philosophy with right-brain accelerated learning techniques. Our preschools also host live, 1-hour weekly enrichment classes to boost children's hearts and minds. Want to see the TweedleWink and Wink curriculum come to life in a vibrant, Montessori setting? Contact us to schedule a visit to one of our three locations!