TweedleWink Super-Helpful Lesson Charts: INFANT-TODDLER STAGE
Age: 19-27 months
Need help organizing your lessons, materials and time? We've been there! Let us help you get started with this power-packed little guide.
You will learn:
- which techniques to focus on during the infant-toddler stage
- how to pick and choose what to do
- what materials you will need
- how to organize the techniques into a daily lesson
- how to divide your materials into a solid weekly plan
Includes: 5 printable charts, introduction and instructions.